For accounted-related questions, email member services or call 763-494-6508. Calls are returned during business hours.
Memberships are easy and convenient to purchase online.
- Sign up for an account.
- Select from the pool, pickleball, or all building membership.
- Choose a single or family option (all building and pool).
- Start swimming or playing in the gym.
A membership cannot be purchased online if you:
- Plan on paying by cash, check, or the monthly option.
Monthly membership is available with a direct payment plan. Monthly payments are made from a checking account until a cancellation request is received. Register in person with a voided check.
- Want to receive the MERSC or military rate. Register in person and bring a valid MERSC company ID or military ID.
Additional rate information
- Family consists of immediate family of up to two adults and their children age 17 and under and full-time college students age 18 to 24 (with proof of full-time college status) living at the same address.
- Multiple families living at the same residence will be charged separately at the family rate.
- Senior is age 62 and above.
- Youth is age 17 and under.
To cancel a membership, a completed membership cancellation form is required.
Member services will process the request and contact you by email or phone during business hours with questions and/or to confirm the cancellation is complete.
Members who signed up before January 1, 2023
Annual memberships that are cancelled are refunded the prorated value minus a $25 fee. For monthly memberships, a $25 fee is applied if cancelled within the first 12 months.
Members who signed up after January 1, 2023
Annual memberships that are cancelled receive prorated value minus $25 fee. For monthly memberships, if the current month has started, you are billed for that month as a final bill.
- Patron is advised that scheduled maintenance shutdowns and announced repairs are included in the membership. Extensions are not granted unless it is for unforeseen reasons.
- Failure to use the facilities does not relieve you of the obligation to pay any balance due on the membership fees and/or forfeit the balance of time remaining on the terms for the membership agreement.
- The all building, pickleball, and pool membership agreements are non-transferable. Neither you nor any patron listed on the agreement may sell, assign, or transfer this membership.
- Annual memberships that are cancelled are refunded the prorated value minus a $25 fee. For monthly memberships, a $25 fee is applied if cancelled within the first 12 months.
What is a health club reimbursement?
If a member of the Maple Grove Community Center visits the allotted number of times each month set forth by their insurance company, they are eligible for a reimbursement on membership fees. Maximum reimbursement is $20/month per qualifying member 18 years or older. If membership fees are less than $20 a month, then you receive the dollar amount of the membership.
Do I qualify for this program?
The Community Center partners with the following insurance companies: Medica, Health Partners, UCare, Preferred One, Avera Health, Midco, Fleet Farm, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota, and Sanford Health.
If you have insurance through one of the providers listed above, call the customer service number on the back of your health insurance card and ask if you qualify for the fitness center reimbursement program. Please note that city staff cannot call on your behalf as health insurance companies do not give out personal information. Not all plans under these companies qualify, so it is important that you inquire.
Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota are not participants of this program.
How do I sign up?
View enrollment instructions (PDF). During the sign-up process, you will need the fitness center ID (seven-digit number on the back of the member card below the barcode).