Banquet room rentals
Available rental hours
- Monday through Thursday: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 8 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Check availability online. Select community center rentals then search by date.
- Submit room rental request form or call 763-494-5969 and leave your:
- Phone number
- Estimated guest count
Reservation requests are processed in the order received. Please allow up to two business days for a response.
The rental coordinator works Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please leave a phone number where you can be reached during these hours.
The community room serves as a premier banquet and meeting facility with formal seating for up to 250 guests. The warm, attractive décor is inviting for all occasions. Quality sound and audiovisual equipment offer memorable presentations, and a built-in wooden dance floor with stage offers a great space for your wedding party or entertainment.
Be sure to look at the beautifully landscaped flower garden and picturesque patio for your spring and summer events, such as:
|Craft show||Graduation||Holiday party||Seminar|
Tables are 5-foot rounds and seat up to eight people. A custom furniture layout is created during the reservation process.
Bring your own decorations or hire a professional. No tape or adhesives are allowed on walls or furnishings. Staff can provide complimentary magnetic hooks and easels for the event if available.
- A non-refundable down payment of 50% of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. All other fees are due 30 days prior to the event.
- See catering tab for food and beverage requirements.
- For more information, view the banquet room and catering guidelines (PDF).
|Day of the week||2023 Fees (per day)||2024 Fees (per day)|
|Monday through Thursday||$460 resident|
|Friday and Sunday||$550 resident|
Refundable damage deposit: $400
Fees if serving alcohol:
- Beverage bar: $157.50
- Security guard: $57.75 per hour, minimum of 5 hours
- Security guard is scheduled 30 minutes prior to bar open until 30 minutes after bar close
Equipment rental fees
|Item / equipment||Fee (per day)|
|Easel with white board and pad||$15.75|
|Sound system with microphone||Free|
|Tripod easel with no white board||Free|
|TV / DVD player||$40|
Banquet room catering
If you are planning to serve food and beverages, the following requirements apply:
- Must use approved licensed caterer /businessdirectoryii.aspx?lngbusinesscategoryid=23 (at renter's own expense). Bringing your own food and beverages is not allowed when renting the full banquet room.
- Must use exclusive licensed liquor provider if serving alcohol. No outside alcohol is allowed. Beverage bar and security guard fees apply.
Call the rental coordinator at 763-494-5969 to discuss further planning.
The following are Community Center approved licensed caterers:
- Adama Restaurant
- Amazing Thailand
- Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Holy Land Deli
- Hyderabad House Biryani Place
- India Bazaar
- India Palace Plymouth
- India Spice House
- Lynde's Catering
- The Lookout Catering
Licensed caterers can apply to be an approved caterer at the Community Center. Applications can be mailed or dropped off at the center and must be submitted at least 60 days before first catered event.
- Application fee: $50
- Catering application checklist (PDF)
- Catering application guidelines (PDF)
- Catering application form (PDF)
- Example of certificate of insurance (PDF)